Step One: Complete our application form online and choose which assessment days you would like to attend (March 15-16 - Y10 and Y12, or May 17-18 - Y9, Y10 and Y12). The assessment fee should be paid at this stage.
Step Two: We will review the completed application form and get back to you if we need any further information.
Step Three: Between 48 and 72 hours before the assessment days take place, we will send you your child's timetable for the assessment days.
Step Four: Assessments will run over two days: Friday afternoon and Saturday.
Step Five: Within 21 days of the assessment days, we will contact parents with the decision and a full diagnostic report written by our faculty.
The Application Form
· All questions marked with * are required in order to complete the application form.
· Transcripts and school reports from the candidate’s previous completed school year should be uploaded as part of the application form.
· Candidates should provide a full educational history, including dates, of all schools previously attended.
· We are keen to learn as much as possible about your child’s academic and co-curricular interests and strengths.
· If you have any technical problems when completing the form, please contact [email protected], or telephone +48 22 299 87 80.
Thank you for choosing Akademeia High School.