Step One: Complete our application form online and choose which assessment days you would like to attend (March 15-16 - Y10 and Y12, or May 17-18 - Y9, Y10 and Y12). The assessment fee should be paid at this stage. Candidates not resident in Poland will be able to access the assessment days online.
Step Two: We will review the completed application form and get back to you if we need any further information.
Step Three: Between 48 and 72 hours before the assessment days take place, we will send you your child's timetable for the assessment days.
Step Four: Assessments will run over two days: Friday afternoon and Saturday.
Step Five: Within 21 days of the assessment days, we will contact parents with the decision and a full diagnostic report written by our faculty.
The Application Form
The following information will be required in order to submit the form:
- Personal and contact details of the candidate and parents/guardians
- Year the candidate is applying to and assessment days being registered for
- The candidate’s full education history
- Transcripts/certificates/reports from the last completed academic year
- The candidate’s academic and co-curricular interests
- A supporting report if the candidate has any special educational needs
- The candidate’s motivation for applying to Akademeia High School
If you have any technical problems when completing the form, please contact [email protected], or telephone +48 22 299 87 80.
Thank you for choosing Akademeia High School.